TERMS & CONDITIONS
WHEREAS Kimberbell Kids LLC (Kimberbell) manufactures and/or sells Kimberbell® branded sewing and embroidery products and accessories (“Products”); and is continually adding new products, it has become necessary to update our Terms & Conditions. We believe these updates will help us provide better service to our customers.
- Authorization. Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all wholesale customers, distributors, partners, and end-consumers, who access or use this site. If you do not agree, you can close your account at any time by contacting Kimberbell’s Customer Care at 435-915-6741.
- Third-Party Reselling of Kimberbell Products
- There will be NO selling Kimberbell products TO Amazon, no selling Kimberbell products ON Amazon, and no selling Kimberbell products to unauthorized third-party sellers to resell on Amazon by wholesale customers, distributors, partners, or end-consumers.
- Other third-party reselling sites are allowed at this time. Kimberbell reserves the right to restrict the sale of its products on other third-party reselling sites in the future.
- Kimberbell has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Kimberbell shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- The policies set forth here supersede any previous authorizations granted by Kimberbell in the past without exception.
- Trademarks and Advertising. The Kimberbell logo is a registered trademark of Kimberbell. To ensure quality consistency for the brand, we have established the following guidelines:
- The Kimberbell logo may only be used by authorized partners with written consent. Approved partners will be given our Acceptable Use Policy which includes logo size and spacing requirements, pantone colors, and other general guidelines for use.
- Return Policy. See below “End-User Return Policy”
- Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is made, we will make an attempt to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Remedies for Breach. In the event of breach, the parties agree that Kimberbell shall be entitled to elect actual or liquidated damages. The parties also acknowledge that Kimberbell may seek injunctive relief for such a breach. In no event shall Kimberbell be precluded from seeking actual damages, which include, but are not limited to expectancy interest, lost profits, and incidental and consequential loss.
- Attorneys’ Fees. In the event it becomes necessary to enforce this Agreement due to breach, Kimberbell shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees, costs, and expenses incurred as a result.
For questions about any of the Terms, please contact us at 435-915-6741 or [email protected].
END-USER RETURN POLICY
All returns or exchanges need to be returned to the quilt shop, machine dealer, or online retailer you purchased the Kimberbell product from.
Bella Box Purchases:
All purchases of The Bella Box are nonrefundable. Upon receipt of your box, please open and be sure all content is intact. In the event there is damage or missing items, please take a photo of the box or contents and contact Kimberbell Customer Care at 435.932.6517 or email us at [email protected] Any replacements will need to be requested within 30 days of the parcel tracking delivery scan.
Jumpstitch projects are purchased as a digital download and are nonrefundable.
Kimberbell Designs grants permission for limited production with purchase of the Kimberbell product. Articles created for the purpose of resale must be made by the purchaser of the Kimberbell product and should befit the Kimberbell standard of quality and good taste. Completed articles may be sold at retail boutiques and craft fairs, or over the internet. Kimberbell limits the number of items made for resale to 200 from a single design or pattern. Mass production or use of paid workers to make any Kimberbell design for resale is prohibited.
The Kimberbell logo may not be used in a manner which might lead consumers to believe the item was made directly by Kimberbell. Persons participating in this angel policy assume all liability for their work and agree to full responsibility if disputes arise from their work.
Kimberbell Designs may amend its policies governing the use of our copyrighted designs and instructions at any time. Any amendment to the angel policy becomes effective upon publication and will be posted on kimberbell.com.
© 2020 Kimberbell Designs
All Kimberbell designs, images, pattern instructions, and software including electronic files, are copyrighted by Kimberbell Designs and are therefore protected by copyright law. Altering, selling, trading, or transferring copies of our designs is a violation of copyright law.